The Sheikh's Captured Bride: The Sheikh's Prize / The Sheikh's Son / Captured by the Sheikh: Book 1: Rivals to the Crown of Kadar by Kate Hewitt, Kristi Gold, Lynne Graham (Paperback, 2017)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.41+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rarewaves-outlet
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPossessed by the Sheikh The Sheikh's Prize Defying his kingdom, Sheikh Zahir married Sapphire Marshall, causing outrage amongst his people. But when Sapphire fled with part of his fortune, he realised he'd made a terrible mistake. Now Zahir plans to reclaim his bride, starting with his wedding night! The Sheikh's Son When Prince Adan Mehdi's ex brings him his baby, he realises he needs a suitable wife - fast! Beautiful, virtuous heiress Piper McAdams agrees to be his pretend bride and show him how to be a parent. But playing royal house together, things soon become steamier than Piper ever imagined...Captured by the Sheikh Sheikh Kahil is determined to reclaim his crown from his rival - starting by kidnapping his enemy's fiance, Queen Elena! It's strictly business, t pleasure...so why then is Kahil incensed at the thought of Elena in anyone's bed but his own?
- Author BiographyLynne Graham lives in Northern Ireland and has been a keen romance reader since her teens. Happily married, Lynne has five children. Her eldest is her only natural child. Her other children, who are every bit as dear to her heart, are adopted. The family has a variety of pets, and Lynne loves gardening, cooking, collecting allsorts and is crazy about every aspect of Christmas. Since her first venture into novel writing in the mid-nineties, Kristi Gold has greatly enjoyed weaving stories of love and commitment. She's an avid fan of baseball, beaches and bridal reality shows. During her career, Kristi has been a National Readers Choice winner, Romantic Times award winner, and a three-time Romance Writers of America RITA finalist. She resides in Central Texas and can be reached through her website at http://kristigold.com. Kate Hewitt has worked a variety of different jobs, from drama teacher to editorial assistant to church youth worker, but writing romance is the best one yet. She also writes short stories and serials for women's magazines, and all her stories celebrate the healing and redemptive power of love. Kate lives in a tiny village with her husband, five children, and an overly affectionate Golden Retriever.
- Author(s)Kate Hewitt,Kristi Gold,Lynne Graham
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/05/2017
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Weight290 g
- Width107 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.80
- AU $12.29Trending at AU $17.31
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.