All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe intricate beauty of shells has captivated humans since the earliest times. These gifts of nature have been put to an amazing array of uses - sharpened into tools, ground to make medicines, blown to make music. Shells have been worn as amulets to bring fertility, good fortune or protection from the evil eye. But above all, the beauty of shells has fired the imagination of artists and craftsmen through the ages. Their work forms the heart of this book.
- Author BiographyIngrid Thomas has collected and studied shells for many years. She has also exhibited her own shell artwork in exhibitions in Oxford and London.
- Author(s)Ingrid Thomas
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/2007
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note526 illustrations, 507 in colour
- Weight1890 g
- Width238 mm
- Height310 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.