Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.35
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $17.89Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do you do when your husband leaves you for his secretary, your vel does a dead-cat bounce and your company goes broke? Gina Laurel, a 50-barely-something corporate high-flier, is wishing she'd beat her husband to it and is looking for the answer to life's big questions when a chance meeting throws a post-haste sea change her way. A job as a house-slash-dog-sitter albeit in a minus one-star leaky cottage in windswept Shelly Beach seems the perfect opportunity to relax and regroup. But Gina hasn't counted on the locals, and soon finds herself reluctantly convening the local writers' group, babysitting, baking, seal-watching, bicycling...and perhaps even falling in love. The Shelly Beach Writers' Group is an irresistible, whimsical story of reinvention.
- Author(s)June Loves
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication31/01/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintViking Australia
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.