Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.00+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by shawn_r_mills
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContinuing the epic tale begun in Book One of The Tamuli, Domes of Fire...Prince Sparhawk and Queen Ehlana must remain with their retinue of Pandion Knights in the Eastern land of Daresia to assist the beleagured Emperor Sarabian. The rebellion against Sarabian within the walls of the famed pearl-encrusted city of Matherion was defeated. But Sarabian's enemies will regroup and plan an attack that will be less easily routed. Trolls despoil Atan in the North, and vampires, werewolves, zombies, ghouls and Ogres form a vast conspiracy to take over the Empire. Most disturbing of all are reported sightings of Shining Ones among the hordes. These lumius beings inspire more fear than the rest combined. Queen Ehlana has taken Sarabian in hand and is educating him in ruthless statecraft - her skill in which has always inspired Sparhawk's admiration. The Pandion Knight meanwhile resurrects the Bhelliom - with Flute's help (actually, Sparhawk has idea where it is, but Flute, fortunately, does) - and awaits the arrival of the full complement of Pandion Knights needed for the coming battle. The enemies of the Empire kw that possession of the Bhelliom makes Sparhawk as dangerous as any god. But gods are among his foes. The outcome of the conflict is beyond the possibility of prediction...and while Sparhawk defends the far-flung Tamul Empire, he cant also protect his beautiful Queen.
- Author BiographyBorn in Washington State in 1931, David Eddings grew up near Seattle. He graduated from the University of Washington and went on to serve in the US Army. Subsequently he worked as a buyer for the Boeing company and taught college-level English. His first novel was a contemporary adventure, but he soon began a spectacular career as a fantasy writer with his series The Belgariad. He consolidated his success with two further popular series, The Malloreon and The Elenium.
- Author(s)David Eddings
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/01/2006
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note(Maps)
- Weight350 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.