Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.97Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionStatistics show that the average woman owns 20 pairs of shoes and more than half of them are never worn. Some own as many as 100 pairs. The Shoe will appeal to these women as well as those who have bought the same pair of shoes in every colour or the latest pair of trainers without the slightest desire to go jogging. Newly updated with the most current designers and the celebrities that wear them, The Shoe reveals the fascinating facts about the craftsmanship behind the industry as well as profiles on the world's most coveted and iconic designer brands thorough fascinating, concise text and over 200 sumptuous images of the shoes. Celebrating the enduring classics that have helped define the styles of today, as well as the latest trends, this book is every footwear fetishist's dream. Discover the history of heels, the range of styles available and an A-Z of brands from the triumverate of Malo Blahnik, Jimmy Choo and Christian Louboutin to legendary classics Ferragamo, Gucci and Prada, to fashion favourites such as Nicholas Kirkwood, Nicholas Kirkwood, Giuseppe Zatti and Pierre Hardy.
- Author BiographyTamsin Blanchard was formerly fashion editor at the Independent and is currently style director at the Telegraph Magazine. Tamsin has written for the Observer, Vogue, Marie Claire and US Harper's Bazaar. She has taught fashion journalism at Central Saint Martins and the University of Westminster and is the author of six books, including Antonio Berardi: Sex and Sensibility and Green is the New Black.
- Author(s)Tamsin Blanchard
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication12/04/2012
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Content Noteapprox. 200 colour & b&w photographs & illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.