All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
About this product
- DescriptionChristmas can be murder ...Carole Seddon hates Christmas -- it all seems rather a waste of time. So when her neighbour and best friend, Jude, drags her along to go shopping at a local store called Gallimaufry, she can feel her inner-Scrooge kcking. But the sales are on and even Carole can't resist a bargain. Then, a few days later, Gallimaufry is burnt down and a body is discovered in the ashes. It seems like a tragic accident, but -one can die of natural causes when a gun is involved. The victim was young, pretty and in a long-term relationship -- who could possibly want her dead? With a host of suspicious characters -- the infamous womanizer Ricky Le Bonnier with a string of ex-wives; Piers Duncton, a comedy writer who just isn't that funny; or Anna Carter, the lonely dog walker -- the lady detectives kw they have their work cut out for them. And as they dig deeper they discover a host of half-truths and lies. It seems that someone in Fethering has a deep, dark, deadly secret -- and is prepared to kill to keep it.
- Author BiographySimon Brett worked as a producer in radio and television before taking up writing full time. He is the much-loved author of the Fethering series, the Mrs Pargeter novels and the Charles Paris detective series. Married with three grown-up children, he lives in an Agatha Christie-style village on the South Downs.
- Author(s)Simon Brett
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/03/2010
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date23/10/2012
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.