Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionAfter years of staying far from where the ocean met the sand, Alexis can't help but be drawn to a sexy surfer, Jason. Alexis Anderson has a lot going for her in the near future. She has bills to pay, divorced parents to deal with, and a degree she has yet to find a job for which will put it to use. Her friends, Lori and Jordan, seemed to completely have their lives together with jobs lined up and goals to meet while Alexis was just hoping to stay above water. As the girls decide to take a beach vacation to the Outer Banks of North Carolina, ne of them would have ever guessed on finding love. After all the years of staying out of the ocean, Alexis finds herself swimming within one full of emotions she could have sworn had never existed. Jason opens her eyes to a world of possibilities, but a sea of secrets stands between them. Overcoming them might be the greatest feat Alexis has ever faced, second only to her fear of being taken under by ather wave. As her love for Jason evolves, she hopes to find common ground somewhere between the ocean and the sand, the shoreline.
- Author BiographyLindsay Chamberlin was born and raised in Northern Virginia, just outside of Washington, D.C. She has been writing since she was a teenager, but until recently, did not think her dream of being a known author would ever come true. Thanks to self publishing, she is finally able to get her work out to the public in hopes that they will enjoy her short stories, novels, and select poems. Her wish for her readers is that they will find themselves within her novels, living out every scene with the characters as if they were there with them.
- Author(s)Lindsay Chamberlin
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.