All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis engaging and accessible text offers a concise and accessible overview of social work which will appeal to anyone needing a quick introduction to social work as a discipline. It contains essential information for all prospective and new social work students, the theories and policy and practice frameworks as well as current issues facing social work today. Illustrated with many examples from practice, it covers social work with many service user groups including children and families, adults, older people, disabled people and people with mental health problems as well as specialist areas of practice.
- Author BiographyRobert Adams is Professor of Social Work, Teesside University and visiting Professor, University of the West of Scotland. He has written and edited many books about social work, including some best-selling titles, and has been an external examiner on qualifying social work programmes for more than 20 years.
- Author(s)Robert Adams
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication28/04/2010
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleShort Guides
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.31Trending at AU $28.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.