All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.64Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of ordinary people, ordinary days, and ordinary ideas that combine for extraordinary results. Author and business trainer Rum Charles presents his new philosophy, EQUAL, to a regular group of seminar attendees. Together, they dig into the universality of this catchy acronym, and discover how it can help all of us. With his trademark energetic and chatty style, Charles delivers a self-help and professional development book unlike any you've read before. Take a light-hearted and holistic approach to your work and life, and learn to empathise, question, understand, act and lead with a book that inspires even as it engages.
- Author BiographyRum Charles is the founder of Indigo Training, which utilises his Entertainment methodology to deliver client-focused training and marketing solutions. Born in London, Rum was orphaned at six and homeless at the completion of his schooling, but has since travelled the world and worked in a variety of professions. He now brings his energy, strength and focus to the page.
- Author(s)Rum Charles
- PublisherBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationRingwood, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Content Noteb&w line drawings
- Weight155 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.