Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $75.04Trending at AU $77.30
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.06
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.56Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
About this product
- DescriptionWhen archaeologist Roger Glenthorpe is found murdered in a remote seaside inn on the Norfolk coast, it seems to the local police to be an open and shut case. The only question is whether the shell shocked soldier that is arrested will be found guilty or judged insane due to furor epilepticus. But when private detective Grant Colwyn is called in to investigate he finds more than one reason to think the young man is incent. But who then did commit murder? The cash strapped innkeeper? The innkeeper's mother who is confined to her room because she is given to violent outbursts? The innkeeper's beautiful daughter? What role does the spectral White Lady play? Does her appearance really presage death? And what is the source of the hideous shrieking that comes from the prehistoric flint pit where the body was found? This classic book was edited and published by Resurrected Press. Resurrected Press is dedicated to bringing high quality classic books back to the readers who enjoy them. These are t scanned versions of the originals, but, rather, quality checked and edited books meant to be enjoyed! Please search Amazon for Resurrected Press to find both print and Kindle editions of all of our books, or visit ResurrectedPress.com!
- Author BiographyArthur J. Rees (Arthur John) 1872-1942, was born in Australia worked as a newspaper man before moving to England in his twenties. He wrote numerous mystery novels starting with The Merry Marauders in 1913. Other works include The Hand in the Dark (1920) and The Moon Rock (1922). His last book, The Single Clue was published in 1940 shortly before his death. He collaborated with John R. Watson on two novels, The Hampstead Mystery (1916), and The Mystery of the Downs (1928).
- Author(s)Arthur J Rees
- PublisherResurrected Press
- Date of Publication22/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResurrected Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.