Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $25.82Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionBased on a true story, this children's picture book is about a little girl who learns about obedience when she gets an unexpected visitor.
- Author BiographyRosa Garcia Kruse was born in Brownsville, Texas. She grew up with five sisters and 3 brothers. Rosa has been married for 38 years and has two grown children and 4 grandchildren. She is an elementary teacher and is now a reading interventionist for Alief ISD. Her childhood with so many siblings has given her many stories to share with her students.
- Author(s)Mrs Rosa Garcia Kruse
- PublisherRosa Kruse
- Date of Publication22/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosa Kruse
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.