All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionIf you want to make more......GET BETTER! In this book you will learn how to GET BETTER in the areas that matter most to build a 6 figure income and a 7 figure business. Whether you struggle with prospecting, working leads, getting the appointment, making the presentation or closing the sale this book illustrates in detail how to successfully complete each step of the sale. From asking questions, listening skills to learning key phrases that move the sale forward you will find tips you forgot and skills you need. Moreover you will find tips on creating a business plan, a marketing plan, getting referrals in addition to sample scripts, key phrases and you will find two complete sales presentations in two different markets as a model to build your own presentations. You should read this book to learn sales from the basics to the advanced or to improve the skill sets you have and create more activity for better results. You will improve your results 15 - 40% in as little as 2 - 4 weeks while reading this book so start with chapter one and make more money TODAY!
- Author BiographyLloyd Lofton has 30 years of door-to-door, call center; business-to-business and needs based selling experience. He is a successful business leader who has led large sales distributions who produced 50 million or more a year in sales, he has led recruiting efforts that resulted in hiring more than 2,000 sales professionals in one year and he has trained hundreds of managers, from field sales leaders to executive level leaders.
- Author(s)Lloyd L Lofton Jr
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.