Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $45.42
- AU $33.31Trending at AU $38.86
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $12.91
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $51.44
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $14.08
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $16.34
- AU $30.33Trending at AU $38.75
About this product
- DescriptionIndia, 1857 - the year of the Great Mutiny, when Muslim soldiers turned in bloody rebellion on their British overlords. This time of convulsion is the subject of The Siege of Krishnapur, widely considered to the one of the finest British vels of the last fifty years. A witty and individual take on the many traditions and follies of Empire, it is also a gripping account of survival under siege, illuminating how extreme conditions can influence and affect people's behaviour and the human spirit. Reader Tim Pigott-Smith is a rewned British film and television actor.
- Author BiographyJ.G. Farrell (1935-79) was a highly-acclaimed Anglo-Irish novelist who won the 1973 Booker Prize and the Lost Man Booker Prize.
- Author(s)J.G. Farrell
- PublisherCanongate Books Ltd
- Date of Publication12/09/2005
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCSA WORD
- Weight114 g
- Width128 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Read byTim Pigott-Smith
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time300
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.