All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.57
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.11
- AU $59.68Trending at AU $66.58
- AU $9.23Trending at AU $10.19
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.99
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $14.34
About this product
- DescriptionKatie joins her friends in being mean to the new girl, Lily. But suddenly, Katie becomes the new girl in 1675! She has idea how she traveled in time to a Native American village, but she s hoping the young woman she meets will be nicer to her than Katie was to Lily. Tekakwitha is a quiet girl with scars on her face from a terrible disease. Tekakwitha s family doesn t accept her because of her faith, and soon she and Katie have to run away in the middle of the night. Will Katie ever find her way back home? Find out in The Sign of the Carved Cross. Book 2 in the Chime Travelers series, exciting new chapter books ideal for children in grades 2-5.
- Author BiographyLisa M. Hendey is the founder and editor of CatholicMom.com and the bestselling author of The Grace of Yes: Eight Virtues for Generous Living and The Handbook for Catholic Moms. A frequent radio and television contributor and producer, Lisa has appeared on EWTN, CatholicTV, Relevant Radio, Immaculate Heart Radio, KNXT TV, and other Catholic media platforms. She travels internationally, giving workshops on faith, family, and Catholic new media topics.
- Author(s)Lisa M Hendey
- PublisherServant Publications
- Date of Publication21/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleChime Travelers
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintServant Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jenn Bower
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.