Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionKemp Hastings a freelance troubleshooter for the Fisher Kings is tasked with authenticating an illuminated manuscript that has strong links to the crucufixion and may have been penned by Mary Magdalene herself. Hastings teams up with Dr Darlene Gammay a biblical studies teacher and embark on an adventure that results in an event that rocks the Papacy. In her efforts to research the parchment Darlene inadvertantly makes contact with the Sanctos Epistula (Letters of the Saints) and is burdened with a tattoo across her back and left shoulder that may reflect the true likeness of the Holiest of Mothers. The tattoo reflects the work of Gabriel Dante Rosetti's famous pre- raphaelite work from the late 18th century indicating that the artist may have had access to a more secret society. On discovering the tattoo Hastings finds that the manuscript that was hidden in his desk has returned to a simple blank parchment page of two thousand years ago In the interim period - a kwn Hellfire Corss Sword has been mysteriously removed from the secure archives of the vatican and the Pope has concerns over the safety of his flock.
- Author(s)Andrew David Doyle
- Date of Publication06/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.