Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of 12 of the early Craig Kennedy mysteries. The Silent Bullet was written by Arthur Benjamin Reeve and published about 1910 or 1912. He was a prolific writer of scientific mysteries. His Craig Kennedy stories, of which these are early examples, earned their main character the nickname the American Sherlock Holmes, both for his highly rational and analytical detective work as well as for his ever-present Dr. Watson-like companion Walter Jameson. This is a large-type edition for easy readability. It is set in 15 point Times New Roman font.
- Author BiographyReeve was a Princeton graduate and attended New York Law school, then worked for a time as a journalist until the great success of his Craig Kennedy stories allowed him to devote full time to writing. He lived most of his professional life in the Long Island Sound area, then moved to Trenton, New Jersey in later life near his alma mater.
- Author(s)Arthur B Reeve
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.