All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionForensic psychologist Paula Maguire returns in The Silent Dead, the third in Claire McGowan's terrific, hard-hitting crime series. Peter James calls it 'astonishing, powerful and immensely satisfying', perfect for fans of Val McDermid and Tana French. Some say they deserve their fate. But isn't everyone entitled to justice? Victim: Male. Mid-thirties. 5'7 . Cause of death: Hanging. Initial impression - murder. ID: Mickey Doyle. Suspected terrorist and member of the Mayday Five. The officers at the crime scene kw exactly who the victim is. Doyle was one of five suspected bombers who caused the deaths of sixteen people. The remaining four are also missing and when a second body is found, decapitated, it's clear they are being killed by the same methods their victims suffered. Forensic psychologist Paula Maguire is assigned the case but she is up against the clock - both personally and professionally. With moral boundaries blurred between victim and perpetrator, will Paula be able to find those responsible? After all, even killers deserve justice, don't they?
- Author BiographyClaire McGowan grew up in a small village in Northern Ireland. After a degree in English and French from Oxford University, and time spent living in China and France, she moved to London and works in the charity sector and also teaches creative writing.
- Author(s)Claire McGowan
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitlePaula Maguire
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight282 g
- Width169 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $16.34
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.