CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the calls of the birds, the rumbling of elephants, the unnerving chuckle of hyena at night, and the silent scream of the impala on its death throes with its outstretched neck the lions jaws to the antics of some of the human inhabitants, the sounds and sights of the African bush are relived in these pages.
- Author(s)Bwana,Bwana Bundouki,Bwanda Bundouki
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.