All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $26.95
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.48
- AU $44.58Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $10.66Trending at AU $16.51
- AU $22.81Trending at AU $28.12
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $34.62
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $48.36
About this product
- Description<b> The thrilling new adeventure from the #1 <i>New York Times</i>- bestselling author. </b> Clive Cussler's tales of the Oregon and its crew- the clever, indefatigable Juan Cabrillo and his merry band of tough, tech-savvy fighting men and women (<i>Publishers Weekly</i>)-have made fans of hundreds of thousands of readers. But the Oregon's sixth adventure is its most remark-able one yet. On December 7, 1941, five brothers exploring a shaft on a small island off the coast of Washington State make an extraordinary discovery, only to be interrupted by news of Pearl Harbor. In the present, Cabrillo, chasing the remnants of a crashed satellite in the Argentine jungle, stumbles upon a shocking revelation of his own. His search to untangle the mystery leads him, first, to that small island and its secret, and then much farther back, to an ancient Chinese expedition-and a curse that seems to have survived for more than five hundred years. If Cabrillo's team is successful in its quest, the reward could be incalculable. If t . . . the only reward is death.
- Author BiographyClive Cussler is the author of many <i>New York Times</i> bestsellers, most recently <i>The Spy</i> and <i>Lost Empire</i>. He lives in Arizona.Jack Du Brul is a graduate of the Westminster School and George Washington University. Trying to add as much adventure to his life as he does to his novels, Du Brul has climbed Masada at noon, swam in the Arctic Ocean off Point Barrow, explored war-torn Eritrea, camped in Greenland, and was gnawed on by piranhas in the Amazon River. He collects zeppelin memorabilia and when not writing or traveling (25 countries and counting), he can be found in a favorite chair with a book and a brandy. Jack Du Brul lives in Burlington, Vermont.
- Author(s)Clive Cussler,Jack Du Brul
- PublisherPenguin Audiobooks
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleOregon Files
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin Audiobooks
- Weight118 g
- Width132 mm
- Height145 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Read byJason Culp
- Contained items statement5 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time360
- Edition Statementabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.