Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $28.54
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $45.20Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.40
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $46.12
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $33.06
About this product
- DescriptionA chilling psychological thriller about a marriage, a way of life, and how far one woman will go to keep what is rightfully hersJodi and Todd are at a bad place in their marriage. Much is at stake, including the affluent life they lead in their beautiful waterfront condo in Chicago, as she, the killer, and he, the victim, rush haplessly toward the main event. He is a committed cheater; she lives and breathes denial. He exists in dual worlds; she likes to settle scores. He decides to play for keeps; she has thing left to lose. Told in alternating voices, The Silent Wife is about a marriage in the throes of dissolution, a couple headed for catastrophe, concessions that can't be made, and promises that won't be kept. Expertly plotted and reminiscent of Gone Girl and These Things Hidden, The Silent Wife ensnares the listener from page one and never lets go.
- Author(s)A S A Harrison
- PublisherBlackstone Audiobooks
- Date of Publication25/06/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlackstone Audiobooks
- Weight181 g
- Width132 mm
- Height147 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Read byKaren White,Donald Corren
- Contained items statement7 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time540
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.