CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
About this product
- DescriptionThe powerful new vel from Susan Fletcher, award-winning author of the bestselling EVE GREEN and OYSTERCATCHERS. A profound tale of love, loss and the lore of the sea. The islanders of Parla are still mourning the loss of one of their own. Four years since that loss, and a man - un-named, unclothed - is washed onto their shores. Some say he is a mythical man from the sea - potent, kind and beautiful; others suspect him. For the bereft Maggie, this stranger brings love back to the isle. But as the days pass he changes every one of them - and the time comes for his story to be told...Tender, lyrical and redemptive, THE SILVER DARK SEA is the dazzling new vel from the author of EVE GREEN (winner of Whitbred First Novel award) and WITCH LIGHT. It is a story about what life can give and take from us, when we least expect it - and how love, in all its forms, is the greatest gift of all.
- Author BiographySusan Fletcher was born in 1979 in Birmingham. She is the author of the bestselling EVE GREEN, winner of the Whitbread First Novel Award, WITCH LIGHT and OYSTERCATCHERS.
- Author(s)Susan Fletcher
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/07/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFourth Estate Ltd
- Weight630 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine41 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.