Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe twenty-four tales in this book are of the most famous lost treasures in America, from a two-foot statue reportedly made entirely of silver (the Madonna ), to a cache of gold, silver, and jewelry that was rumored to also contain the first Bible in the Americas. What makes these tales even more compelling is that ne of these kwn-to-be-lost treasures have been discovered, although modern detecting techlogy has made them eminently discoverable.
- Author BiographyW.C. Jameson is the award-winning author of more than eighty books. He is the bestselling treasure author in America, and his prominence as a professional fortune hunter has led to stints as a consultant for the Unsolved Mysteries television show, the Travel Channel, and the History Channel. He lives in Llano, Texas.
- Author(s)W. C. Jameson
- PublisherTaylor Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication06/09/2013
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor Trade Publishing
- Content Note1 maps
- Weight331 g
- Width156 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.