Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionThe Simple Art of EatingWell contains all the basics of healthy cooking-from how to stock your pantry and which kitchen tools you really need to how to choose, cook, and preserve the healthiest, freshest foods. Step-by-step techniques show you healthier ways to cook, including how to oven-fry favorite deep-fried foods like onion rings; how to make a lighter, healthier pie crust; make-at-home tacos, freezer pops, fat-free cookies; and many more. Recipes have tes and tips on how they were made healthier-for instance, when and how to substitute whole grain for white flour or how to use cala oil in place of butter. * Step-by-step technique guides with photos * More than 400 recipes, from soups and salads to main dishes and desserts * 200 full-color photos throughout * Quick-cooking guides for seasonal fruits and vegetables * Kitchen essentials: the best tools and gadgets for your healthy kitchen * Pantry list: what to stock for a healthy pantry The Simple Art of EatingWell is a Finalist for a 2011 James Beard Foundation Award in Healthy Focus.
- Author BiographyJessie Price is Editor-in-Chief of EatingWell. She's worked on at least seven EatingWell cookbooks and is the author of the James Beard Award-winning The Simple Art of EatingWell. Price lives outside Burlington, Vermont.
- Author(s)Jessie Price,The Editors of EatingWell
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication16/11/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleEatingWell
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note200 color photographs
- Weight1680 g
- Width213 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.