All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book invites theological reflection that is focused and critical, but that does t require a great deal of expertise. Hugh Kerr offers essays that articulate key aspects of the gospel in an accessible way. His intent is t to make theology simple or to glide over the complexities of Christian truth, but to provide a statement of the basic and essential affirmations of Christian faith.
- Author BiographyHugh T. Kerr was Professor Emeritus of Theology at Princeton Theological Seminary and Senior Editor of Theology Today prior to his death in 1992.
- Author(s)Hugh T. Kerr
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/1991
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight126 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.