Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionYou may have heard about the Gluten Free/Casein Free (GF/CF) diet that helps some children with autism, but the idea of removing wheat and dairy from the diet seems impossible. This is your easy guide to how the diet may work for your child with autism. Recipes and ideas are compiled so that you can get started right away. The author also provides some insight into her life dealing with the autism spectrum, along with a little humor and a lot of hope. In 2000, Natalie Kulig became the parent of a daughter on the autism spectrum. In her research, she found the GF/CF diet. Her daughter's successes led her to compile the information from her journey with the hope of making it easier for others to view the diet as a piece of the autism puzzle. Though many still have doubts about the success of removing gluten and casein from the diet, and since there are actual clinical studies, one only has to look at the progress and history of Victoria and other children like her to cast their doubts aside and at least be open to giving the diet a try.
- Author BiographyNatalie A. Kulig resides outside of Chicago, Illinois with her husband and her two children. They lived in Louisville, Kentucky when her daughter was diagnosed with PDD-NOS; she received tremendous support from her pediatrician, state services in Kentucky, and a chiropractic center dedicated to children with special needs.
- Author(s)Natalie A Kulig
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication25/11/2009
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.