The Simplicity of Stillness Method: 7 Steps to Accessing Your Highest Potential by Marlise Karlin (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.76Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.34Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Simplicity of Stillness (SOS) is an evolutionary techlogy designed to release stress, heal your body, and access your highest potential. It is so advanced that your life begins to transform in three simple steps - Apply, Activate, Act.Backed by 20 years of study in Eastern wisdom, holistic traditions, and the 'New Science', Marlise Karlin, founder of SOS, shows you step-by-step how this rapid and direct method can diminish self-defeating behaviour and connect you to the sweet spot of life where deep peace and the flow of higher consciousness converge.Offering you a rare insight into landmark research of Epigenetics, Neuroplasticity, DNA and Subtle Energies, Marlise provides evidence from over a decade of case studies to demonstrate how you can release blocked cellular memory, imprint new neural pathways and activate vital life energy.This book is filled with the hope and mystery of people who have experienced remarkable recoveries from depression, anxiety, PTSD and other illnesses by using this advanced techlogy.SCIENCE AND EASTERN WISDOM EXPLAIN IT.THE SOS METHOD REALIZES IT.This book contains bonus digital material and the groundbreaking Stillness Sessions Techlogy; audio recordings that transmit Energy on waves of sound, activating advanced meditative states. Your mind doesn't even have to become still for it to work - you'll begin to feel more clarity, joy, and enthusiasm almost immediately.
- Author BiographyMarlise Karlin has unique credentials, pioneering research in the mind/body field, she is recognized as an inner peace expert, author and founder of the Simplicity of Stillness(R) (SOS) method. Marlise has been interviewed by NBC and Fox News, featured in top media publications including Natural Health and Om Times, and has spoken at global events with Cesar Milan, Gregg Braden, and Dr. Eric Pearl. She is a contributor to The Huffington Post and Malika Chopra's Intent.com. Marlise was a keynote speaker at The Mind, Body, Spirit Festival in London, England, and The Energy Psychology Conference in Toronto, Canada, where her work was granted continuing education credits for Naturopathic Doctors. Marlise has led programs at Omega Institute, Kripalu Center, Wainwright House and at New Thought churches across the U.S. http: //marlisekarlin.com The author lives in Los Angeles, CA.
- Author(s)Marlise Karlin
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication17/09/2015
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintWatkins Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.