All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow is The Simpsons a satirical artwork engaged with important social, political, and cultural issues? In time for the twenty-fifth anniversary, Henry offers the first comprehensive understanding of the show as a satire and explores the ways in which The Simpsons participates in the so-called culture war debates taking place in American society.
- Author BiographyMatthew A. Henry is professor of English and Cultural Studies at Richland College.
- Author(s)Matthew A. Henry
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/09/2012
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight597 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.