All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionPublished for the first time are details of the FBI's startling file on an American icon, Frank Sinatra--bringing to light a 1,275-page dossier recording 50 years of surveillance stemming from J. Edgar Hoover's belief that Sinatra had Mob or Communist ties. 8-page photo insert.
- Author BiographyTom Kuntz is the editor of Word for Word, a column of topical excerpts in The New York Times Week in Review section. Phil Kuntz is a staff reporter in The Wall Street Journal's Washington, D.C., bureau.
- Author(s)Phil Kuntz,Tom Kuntz
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2001
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House USA Inc
- Out-of-print date13/12/2008
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.