All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the summer of 1887 my grandfather stole a clock. It was six feet high and the shape of a coffin. 1888. A little girl called Mirror and her shape-shifting guardian Goliath Honeyflower are washed up on the shores of Victorian England. Something has been wrong with Mirror since the day her grandfather locked her inside a mysterious clock that was painted all over with ladybirds. Mirror does t kw what she is, but she kws she is longer human. John Loveheart, meanwhile, was t born wicked. But after the sinister death of his parents, he was taken by Mr Fingers, the demon lord of the underworld. Some say he is mad. John would be inclined to agree. Now Mr Fingers is determined to find the little girl called Mirror, whose flesh he intends to eat, and whose soul is the key to his eternal reign. And John Loveheart has been called by his otherworldly father to help him track Mirror down -
- Author BiographyISHBELLE BEE writes horror and loves fairy-tales, the Victorian period (especially top hats!) and cake tents at village fetes. (She believes serial killers usually opt for the Victoria Sponge). She currently lives in Edinburgh. She doesn't own a rescue cat, but if she did his name would be Mr Pickles.
- Author(s)Ishbelle Bee
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAngry Robot
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.