All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a collection of new essays on Peter Tremayne's Sister Fidelma vels, featuring her attempts to solve crimes, often murders that occur under especially mysterious conditions. Set mainly in 7th century Ireland, the vels include much history, which is t surprising given that the author is actually Peter Berresford Ellis, a ted Celtic historian --Provided by publisher.
- Author BiographyEdward J. Rielly is a professor of English at Saint Joseph's College of Maine. He has presented papers at the annual Cooperstown Symposium on Baseball and American Culture as well as other conferences. He is the author of about two dozen books and lives in Westbrook, Maine. David Robert Wooten is director of The International Sister Fidelma Society and editor of its magazine, The Brehon. He lives in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDavid Robert Wooten,Edward J. Rielly
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.