All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $21.85
About this product
- Descriptionaeo Provides managers with a conceptual framework and practical methodology for establishing effective collaboration. aeo A new concept utilizing drama theory in business management. aeo Includes case studies, illustrations, and diagrams.
- Author BiographyJIM BRYANT is Professor of Operational Research and Strategy Sciences at Sheffield Hallam University. Over the past decade he has been centrally involved in the development and application of drama--based analysis and methods, notably for handling intra-- and inter--organisational, relationships. Alongside his work on strategic partnerships and alliances, he has acted as a problem--structuring consultant and facilitator, particularly to public sector and community clients. He is presently Chairman of the Conflict Research Society, a widely based professional body concerned with the study of conflict and collaboration at all levels.
- Author(s)Jim Bryant
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/12/2002
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight634 g
- Width162 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.