CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionIF THE GOSPEL IS THE GREATEST STORY EVER TOLD, THEN WHY DON'T CHRISTIANS TELL THE WHOLE STORY? It's all too prevalent in the 21st century American church to find a Gospel that begins and ends with the cross. And with it, God's whole story is forgotten among Christians who have lost the context of their faith in Jesus. This same one-dimensional Gospel has kept the Church from embracing its full calling and finding hope in its future. This book lays out the whole Gospel in six easy-to-remember symbols. Each symbol reveals part of the whole narrative of God''s love for His creation.
- Author BiographyMark McNees (DMin, George Fox University) is the main visionary and lead pastor of Element3 Church, a ministry to emerging culture in Tallahassee, FL. Mark blends personal experience, cultural commentary, humor and honesty to help others discover God's vision for their life. Mark previously authored Immersion, a book about living a practical and fully-involved Christian life. John Bickley (PhD, Florida State University) is an assistant professor of English and humanities. John also enjoys editing and screenwriting and was the lead editor for Mark's last book, Immersion. He also serves as a member of Element3's Wise Council.
- Author(s)Dr Mark Randell McNees
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.