All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpiritual development is a daunting phrase, but spirituality can be an everyday aspect our lives, helping us in difficult moments. Using this down-to-earth approach, the author presents six exercises which will help us take charge of our life in day-to-day situations, as well as in our relationships. These exercises bring us closer to our selves, and to the world around us, and they offer a balance between action and openness, self-control and feelings, thinking and trust. Joop van Dam builds on the ideas of Rudolf Steiner in this concise, practical book.
- Author BiographyUntil his retirement, Joop van Dam was a medical practitioner in Haarlem, the Netherlands. He is active in education in the Anthroposophical Society in the Netherlands.
- Author(s)Joop van Dam
- PublisherFloris Books
- Date of Publication19/01/2012
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFloris Books
- Weight123 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Translated byOtto Koene
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.