CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.38
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.61
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionSomething stinks at the lush, swanky, exclusive Palmetto Golf Country Club and it's t the quality of the golf. Pig farmer Earl Scrubs loves everything in his life: his family, his home and his animals. The only problem is it's in the center of the prestigious Palmetto Golf Country Club golf course where golfers must play through a pig wallow on the 16th hole. Club receipts are down and something has to be done. The club's president kidnaps Scrubs' most prized possession, his famed prize-winning pig, and holds it hostage to force him to sell the land. Disdaining the offer of a free lifetime club membership and preferring grilled pork chops to caviar and champagne, Earl challenges the club president to a winner-take-all match. A hilarious, comic sendup of high-status golf that places a pig farmer in a gentleman's game, the fate of the farm rest on its outcome. Earl, who gets a crash course in the game from legendary mystical gold pro, thought he knew everything there was to kw about golf but he's about to find out the game still has a thing or two to teach him about life.
- Author(s)Jack Sholl
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.