Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.98
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the author's established Success workshops, this is an inspiring 60-day program for personal and career transformation. Each day is presented in the form of a blog, including insights and focused advice designed to take readers one more step along the way to personal success. The book is presented in a the format of an internet blog, complete with margin illustrations and user-friendly layout. Readers are invited to read, digest and act on one blog a day over a 60-day period, to build confidence, focus and a platform to pursue their personal goals. With a foreword by former soker champion Shaun Murphy, the book has the stamp of approval of a kwn achiever - and the author has many more endorsements to match both from companies and from individuals who he has helped along the way.
- Author BiographyDean Thorpe is a speaker, presenter and top-level Business Alignment Consultant. In 2007 Dean teamed up with the World Snooker Champion Shaun Murphy to create their Breaking the FrameA business consulting programme. His consulting firm, CJC, boasts a number of blue-chip companies among its client list, including Vodafone, Axa, Halifax, Prudential, Aegon and more.
- Author(s)Dean Thorpe
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication23/09/2009
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight360 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.