All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.98
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the arc of a woman s life, <i>The Size of Our Bed</i> begins with the title of its last poem, Letter to a Dead Husband about the Size of Our Bed. The remaining poems traverse their past, the narrator s future.</p> Divided into sections from childhood and family, marriage, illness and death, recovery, acceptance and strength contrasted with war <i>The Size of Our Bed</i> offers poetry that is generous yet unflinching, personal, sometimes ironic and intense, yet resound with a reverence for both the joys and betrayals of life. These are poems of hard won wisdom and insight. They are emotionally introspective, even transformative.</p> Not all questions are answered.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Tchakalian, a poet and visual artist, has lived in five different states and seven cities in California. Trained as a visual artist, she discovered writing poetry later in life, at which time she quit painting for ten years. She currently lives in Woodland Hills, CA, and has no interest in moving again.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Derner Tchakalian
- PublisherRed Hen Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRed Hen Press
- Weight181 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.