All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEarly in life, we learn to exaggerate our positive personal qualities and hide or deny our failures and weaknesses. The Skeleton Code is a satirical and humorous look at the many ways we protect our public personas by closeting our personal secrets, an ultimately self-deluding way of life. As a parody of the self-help success genre, the book presents facetious strategies about how to cover up our silly and scandalous secrets before turning to The Skeleton Cure.
- Author BiographyAlla Campanella grew up in St. Petersburg, Russia and has lived in the US since 1992. A longtime student of the arts and humanities, she enjoys her work as an artist and photographer. Alla was inspired to write this book because she heard so many personal and painful stories from her clients. She resides with her husband Ken in North Carolina. Ken Massey is a public speaker, writer and minister enjoying the second and truer half of life. He holds two graduate theological degrees and is trained as a life coach and conflict manager. He enjoys laughter, golf, and traveling, but finds his greatest fulfillment helping other people discover their true value and purpose as human beings. Ken is a native Texan who loves the beauty and the people of North Carolina.
- Author(s)Alla Campanella,Ken Massey
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.