All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe Skeleton Cupboard is Professor Tanya Byron's account of her years of training as a clinical psychologist, when trainees find themselves in the toughest placements of their careers. Through the eyes of her naive and inexperienced younger self, Tanya shares remarkable stories inspired by the people she had the privilege to treat. Gripping, poignant and full of daring black humour, this book reveals the frightening and challenging induction faced by all mental health staff and highlights their incredible commitment to their patients. Powerfully moving and beautifully written, The Skeleton Cupboard shares the tales of ordinary people with an amazing resilience to the challenges of life.
- Author BiographyProfessor Tanya Byron is a clinical psychologist and a professor in the public understanding of science, specializing in working with children and adolescents, with twenty-five years' experience. A journalist, author and lecturer, her books include The Skeleton Cupboard and The House of Tiny Tearaways. She writes regular columns for The Times and Good Housekeeping and is a broadcaster for BBC television and Radio 4. With Jennifer Saunders she co-wrote a BBC comedy series. She lives in London with her husband, Bruce, and two children, Lily and Jack.
- Author(s)Tanya Byron
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date01/12/2016
- Weight553 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition StatementMain market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.