Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.50Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor seventeen years, the Cambridgeshire hamlet of Jude's Ferry has lain abandoned, requisitioned by the Government for military training. In its thousand-year-old history, it had been famous for one thing - never having recorded a single crime. But when local reporter Philip Dryden joins the Territorial Army on exercise in the empty village, its spotless history is literally blown apart. For the TA's shells reveal a hidden cellar beneath the old pub. And inside the cellar hangs a skeleton, a ose around its neck ...Two days later, a man is pulled from the reeds in the river near Ely - he has idea who he is or how he got there. But he kws the words 'Jude's Ferry' are important, and he kws he is afraid...
- Author BiographyJim Kelly is the author of The Coldest Blood, The Fire Baby, The Moon Tunnel and The Water Clock, which was shortlisted for the CWA John Creasey Award. He lives in Ely.
- Author(s)Jim Kelly
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication04/09/2008
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight226 g
- Width111 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $16.34
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.47Trending at AU $14.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.