All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis gorgeous, fully illustrated handbook tells the story of sketchtes--why and how you can use them to capture your thinking visually, remember key information more clearly, and share what you've captured with others. Author Mike Rohde shows you how to incorporate sketchting techniques into your te-taking process--regardless of your artistic abilities--to help you better process the information that you are hearing and seeing through drawing, and to actually have fun taking tes. This special video edition includes access to 70 minutes of video tutorials where viewers can see the author in action, demonstrating drawing techniques discussed in the book. The Sketchte Handbook explains and illustrates practical sketchte techniques for taking visual tes at your own pace as well as in real time during meetings and events. Rohde also addresses most people's fear of drawing by showing, step-by-step, how to quickly draw people, faces, type, and simple objects for effective and fast sketchting. The book looks like a peek into the author's private sketchte journal, but it functions like a beginner's guide to sketchting with easy-to-follow instructions for drawing out your tes that will leave you itching to attend a meeting just so you can draw about it.
- Author BiographyMike Rohde is an experience and interface designer who has created usable and compelling applications for mobile, web, and dedicated devices. Rohde turned to experience design after 10 years as a successful print graphic designer where he first developed his sketchnote approach and technique. Because of his sketchnote work, Rohde has been hired to illustrate REWORK, the 37signals business book, collaborate on the illustration of a TEDMED notebook, and he has been hired to create live sketchnotes for a variety of conferences and events, including Chick-fil-A Leadercast, SXSW Interactive, An Event Apart, and SEED.
- Author(s)Mike Rohde
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight574 g
- Width175 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.