All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Skilled Negotiator , Kathleen Reardon engagingly describes how to expand on negotiation strategies and develop language skills to enhance success in negotiation. The book is filled with real-life examples revealing how to detect subtleties in manner and speech that negotiation vices fail to tice. You'll learn how to identify the 'choice points' that occur during negotiations, how to influence and redirect the conversation to address what you need and ultimately get what you want. The author helps you: identify your negotiation style and its limitations; use language strategically whether you're being subtle or direct; recognize deception and manage it; position and persuade artfully; effectively negotiate one-on-one and in teams; and, deal constructively with your own and others-heated emotions.
- Author BiographyKathleen Kelley Reardon is professor of management and organization at one of the world's leading business schools, the University of Southern California's Marshall School of Business. During the research and writing for this book, she was also visiting professor of philosophy at University College, Cork, and distinguished research scholar at the Irish Management Institute. A member of Phi Beta Kappa and a prolific, best-selling author, speaker, and consultant, Reardon is an expert in negotiation, persuasion, and politics in business.
- Author(s)Kathleen Kelley Reardon
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication28/05/2004
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight459 g
- Width160 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.