All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $56.37Trending at AU $60.28
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.11Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.25
About this product
- DescriptionWith the ease and simplicity of a nursery rhyme, this lively story delivers an important message of social acceptance to young readers. Themes associated with child development and social harmony, such as friendship, acceptance, self-esteem, and diversity are promoted in simple and straightforward prose. Vivid illustrations of children's activities for all cultures, such as swimming in the ocean, hugging, catching butterflies, and eating birthday cake are also provided. This delightful picturebook offers a wonderful venue through which parents and teachers can discuss important social concepts with their children.
- Author Biography<b>Michael Tyler</b> is a freelance writer and fitness consultant. <b>David Lee Csicsko</b> is the illustrator of <i>Behind the Lions</i> and has created posters for the Leipzig Book Fair. They both live in Chicago.
- Author(s)Michael Tyler
- PublisherChicago Children's Museum
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChicago Children's Museum
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight376 g
- Width228 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Lee Csicsko
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.