All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHarry Eastwood has taken on the challenge of a lifetime: marrying her love of classic French cookery with a desire to maintain her waistline. The Skinny French Kitchen is the result of Harry's year spent tasting, testing and tweaking the great French classics in her tiny Parisian kitchen up seven flights of stairs. Every recipe has been slimmed down to a fraction of its usual calorie cost without robbing it of flavour or its French character. From light and delightful Tarte aux Pommes and Mousse au Chocolat to irresistible Coq au Vin Blanc and Croque Monsieur, Harry has proved once again that fat and flavour don't always go hand in hand ...
- Author BiographyHarry Eastwood grew up in France. Her favourite foods are snails and profiteroles. She now lives in Paris and divides her time between writing, television projects and waitressing. She loves chocolate more than ever.
- Author(s)Harry Eastwood
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication17/03/2011
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight974 g
- Width199 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.20Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.