Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive book covers 0ver 40 of the most used supplement ingredients that create many well known diet supplements. Will Brink uses his 20+ years in the supplement industry to break through the hype and mystery surrounding the base components of all supplements - their ingredients - and explains how they work using a combination of scientific and real world data. Will puts the power of knowledge into the readers hands by teaching them the how to judge if a supplement works based on its ingredients, using an easy to understand format for the beginner, but also adds additional scientific extrapolation for the more advanced and experienced.
- Author(s)Will Brink
- Date of Publication29/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.