All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b><i>NEW YORK TIMES</i> BESTSELLER Get the recipes everyone is talking about in the debut cookbook from the wildly popular blog Skinnytaste</b> Gina Homolka is America s most trusted home cook when it comes to easy, flavorful recipes that are miraculously low-calorie and made from all-natural, easy-to-find ingredients. Her blog, Skinnytaste is the number one go-to site for slimmed down recipes that you d swear are anything but. It only takes one look to see why people go crazy for Gina s food: cheesy, creamy Fettuccini Alfredo with Chicken and Broccoli with only 420 calories per serving, breakfast dishes like Make-Ahead Western Omelet Muffins that truly fill you up until lunchtime, and sweets such as Double Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies that are low in sugar and butter-free but still totally indulgent. <i>The Skinnytaste Cookbook</i> features 150 amazing recipes: 125 all-new dishes and 25 must-have favorites. As a busy mother of two, Gina started Skinnytaste when she wanted to lose a few pounds herself. She turned to Weight Watchers for help and liked the program but struggled to find eugh tempting recipes to help her stay on track. Instead, she started skinny-fying her favorite meals so that she could eat happily while losing weight. With 100 stunning photographs and detailed nutritional information for every recipe, <i>The Skinnytaste Cookbook</i> is an incredible resource of fulfilling, joy-inducing meals that every home cook will love.
- Author BiographyGINA HOMOLKA is the founder of Skinnytaste.com, the award-winning blog that's been featured on <i>Fitness, Better Homes and Gardens</i>, Glamour.com, and FineCooking.com, among other media outlets. She lives on Long Island with her husband and their two children. HEATHER K. JONES, R.D. is a registered dietitian, the author of several nutrition books, and the founder of www.heatherkjones.com, a weight loss resource that focuses on healing and hope instead of diets and deprivation.
- Author(s)Gina Homolka
- PublisherClarkson Potter Publishers
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClarkson Potter Publishers
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight1334 g
- Width214 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.