All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionWintercroft masks have caught the imagination of creative people and festival-goers around the globe. Designed by Steve Wintercroft, an artist with a passion for craftsmanship and conservation, these masks have been used everywhere from music videos and fashion shoots to theatre productions and political campaigns. The Skull is one of humanity's most powerful symbols and is often adopted as an icon of courage or rebellion. Whether you're looking for an icon of free thinking, want an edgy Halloween costume or an eye-catching accessory for your festival trip this summer, this mask is the perfect choice. With a robust polygon design, the mask is easy to put together with press-out templates and simple numbered tabs. Eye-catchingly illustrated, you can choose to wear the mask as it is or customise with the included Day of the Dead embellishments - let your imagination run wild!
- Author BiographySteve Wintercroft has designed custom masks for music videos, fashion shoots, festivals, parties and events and has created all kinds of designs from dogs to dragons. He is passionate about handmade craftsmanship and quality.
- Author(s)Steve Wintercroft
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Weight440 g
- Width294 mm
- Height294 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Kit
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.