All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $21.68
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
About this product
- DescriptionAbsurd, humorous, vulgar and illuminating, the strange tales in this book, bubbling underground for a decade and finally forced into the light, are the products of two native Minnesota writers bent on destruction of the rmal. These six stories and one mini-epic poem will introduce you to: feuding bootleggers with altruistic hootch, gangstas disguised as farmhands, a dubious cop and a fashion designer hunting down a kidnapped banker with a taste for dark pleasures, a fiendish Surgeon General and his despicable exploits, grand theft dental in outer space, crooks, boxers, brothels, bottomless pits and a traveling group of entertainers serving up salacious pantomimes. Altogether, just what you've been seeking but were afraid to ask for. The Sleeping Mannequin Inn stories require an adult, but fairly twisted mind on the part of the reader and an affordable donation to the authors and publisher, a small price to pay for happiness in a often-contemptuous world. Buy all means, dig in.
- Author(s)Kelly Green
- Date of Publication22/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.