All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
About this product
- Description'Would you ever want to sit with me in the dark? Just sit with the lights out, barely even touching, maybe t touching at all, and just listen to me breathe?' Everybody wants a piece of Stephanie Schwartz. Her son's demanding nuggets, her boyfriend wants her to wax and her best friend's taking her to a stripping class. Now there's a rapist on Sutton Drive, an obscene caller invading her home and a portal to hell beneath her sofa. How far must she go to make it all stop? And how far is too far?
- Author BiographyJoshua Conkel is a playwright and blogger from rural Washington State. He is the author of MilkMilkLemonade, The Chalk Boy, Lonesome Winter (co-written with Megan Hill), I Wanna Destroy You and Sprawl as well as numerous short plays. MilkMilkLemonade was named Best Off-Broadway Show of 2009 by NY Press, and is consistently one of Playscripts' top three most-produced plays. His work has been developed by The Management, Soho Rep, Ensemble Studio Theatre, Old Vic New Voices, Dixon Place, The Flea and more. He is an alumnus of Youngblood and the TS Eliot Old Vic New Voices US/UK Exchange. The Sluts of Sutton Drive is his UK debut.
- Author(s)Joshua Conkel
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.