All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionPoetry. The first word in this new collection by Phil Hall is raw and the last word is blurtip. Between these, many uns cry faith within a hook-less framework that sings in chorus while undermining such standard forms and tropes as the memoir, genealogy and the shepherd's calendar. With a rural pen, these poems talk frogs, carrots, local ises, partial words, remnants, dirt roads, deep breath and hope: my laboratory the moment / is accordion-shaped - cluttered - sopping / & t eternal.
- Author(s)Phil Hall
- PublisherBook Thug
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleBook Thug Tradebooks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBook Thug
- Weight227 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.