All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.63Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe Small Stock Trader by Mika is a small book about the stock market and psychology/self-help, accompanied with some tips from Zen, poker, sports, ecomics and military. The book is about how small stock traders and investors may try to make about 30% annual performance (like the author did).
- Author BiographyMika is a small stock trader and writer who obtained his master degree and financial work experience in Europe. His other interests include psychology, economics, poker, chess, sports, books, arts, travel and foreign languages (he speaks 5 languages including some Russian and Chinese).
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.